ALL RIDE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
The age limit for renting a bicycle from us is 18 years. Maximum weight is 120 kg. Zero tolerance for alcohol and drugs.
Valid ID document must be presented in connection with rental. In the event of a delay in return, a fee of SEK 200 / day per bicycle or item will be added.
The tenant is responsible for:
- the rental object is locked correctly with the associated lock according to instructions.
- do not sublet, lend, pledge or transfer the bicycle.
- the rental object is returned in the same condition as at the time of delivery. Upon return, any damage must be reported. Damage to the bicycle that occurs during the rental period and requires repair is paid for by the tenant.
- replace the bike and other equipment if it should be stolen during the rental period and replace it to its full value.
- return of helmet, locks and other equipment is in the same condition as when lending.
Cancellation must be made no later than 48 hours before the booked time. In case of cancellation, a fee of SEK 50 / object (bicycle) will be added.
For cancellation, follow the link in the order confirmation email or contact us at email@example.com or +46 73-5536158.
Processing of personal data
When booking in our booking system, we collect and process personal data from you to complete your booking. We collect your email, contact and address information and store them for as long as required to fulfill our agreement with you our customer and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
This policy describes how Rentbike processes personal data. The purpose of the policy is to give you insight into how and what personal data is collected when you use the bicycle library and what we do with them.
What information do we process?
We process your personal information when you make a booking on the site or fill in your contact information in our contact form.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information that you registered voluntarily and voluntarily provide
Why is this information being processed?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Bookings - To complete and manage your booking.
- Customer service / Support - To be able to give you service if you, for example, contact us with questions / comments.
Who / who do we share the information with?
Your personal information may be handled by Rentbike administrative staff, project managers and delivery point, no other third party has access to your personal information as long as the law does not require us to share it. We have procedures in place to ensure that your personal data is handled safely and securely in accordance with current legislation.
How long do we store your personal information?
Rentbike will process personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with a thinning policy. Thereafter, the data will be deleted unless otherwise prevented by other legislation, such as the Accounting Act.
You have the right to request information at any time about what personal information we have stored about you.
- Request a register extract of the information stored about you
- Correct incorrect or incomplete information
- Limit the processing of personal data until they have been changed
- Port personal data
- Be forgotten (deletion can not take place if the agreement can no longer be fulfilled, or if the law says otherwise)
- Withdraw consent, submit complaints to the Swedish Data Inspectorate and deny the right to direct marketing
Your request must be in writing and signed by hand and contain information about name, e-mail, telephone number, postal address and organization number. We need this to ensure that we disclose the information to the right person.
Cookies and similar techniques
Requests as above are sent to:
Att: Personal data processing
352 46 Växjö
If you want to complain
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Inspectorate, which is the supervisory authority for the processing of personal data.
If you have any questions about our processing of personal data, you are always welcome to contact us!